Dan Y. Terleckyj
For over a decade, Dan has devoted his entire career to helping injury victims. Recognized by his peers as a rising star for his professional achievement, Dan is focused on fighting for the rights of individuals against big insurance companies. He has helped obtain millions of dollars in settlements for his clients.
Dan grew up in a blue-collar town in an immigrant family of auto workers. Out of his family, Dan was the first to graduate from college and decided to go on to law school in order to be able to make a career out of helping others. While in law school, Dan clerked for the Detroit Free Legal Aid Clinic handling matters pro bono for families in need. After getting his law license in Illinois, Dan continued his pro bono work by volunteering with Legal Aid. Simply put, Dan has always fought for those of us that are vulnerable, and he ardently believes that everyone deserves proper representation.
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, 2005
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, MI, 2009
- Illinois State Bar, 2010
- Federal Northern District of Illinois, 2018
- Federal Central District of Illinois, 2019
- Federal Southern District of Illinois, 2019
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2021, and 2022